Praising God from whom all blessings flow
Celebrating the Love of God in Worship!
A welcoming church
- It’s easy to find us: You will find our church located just off Stadium Drive in Kalamazoo nestled on top of a sloping hill beside Arcadia Creek. Our wooded grounds are home to an occasional deer and fox, and a faithful and energetic congregation that delights in sharing the Good News of a Risen Christ!
- Join us for Sunday Worship: You are invited to worship with us on Sundays beginning at 10:00 am.
- Dress: There is no standard dress. We just want you to be comfortable and part of our family.
- After the service: Join us immediately following the service for a time of fellowship and refreshments.
- Transform your week: Come ready and expecting the service to strengthen and empower you, energizing you for the week ahead!
Worshiping with voices and instruments
Music ministry is a central part of our Sunday worship at Second Reformed Church. We have a strong music program that includes a variety of music styles all aimed at leading us in our corporate worship of God. We have a traditional choir, an extraordinary bell choir, solo and ensemble performances, and exceptional organ and piano accompaniment.
Most importantly, congregational singing is the hallmark of the Second Family worship experience. The entire congregation is a choir in itself! Simply put, we enjoy singing, and we’d love to add your voice to ours in praise to God!
Worshipping in sacred space
A beautiful setting: Our Sunday worship experience is enhanced by the beauty and design of our sanctuary setting consecrated to advancing God’s Kingdom on Earth.
Sensory friendly: Our service is friendly to young people and adults with sensory or anxiety issues. The worship space is well lit, and the music is of a moderate volume. Although we do use a large screen, the visual impact is not overwhelming.
Safety and comfort: We strive to provide a safe and comfortable environment for worship and ministry. Our building is wheelchair accessible with zero-clearance entrances on both upper and lower levels. An elevator provides safe and easy access to both floors. Parking is plentiful at the front and back of the building.
Amenities: Our church building includes multiple restrooms, upper and lower level kitchens, a gymnasium and showers.
Encouraging spiritual growth
Sunday School classes are currently not meeting; this may change in the future.
After the service, we open folding doors to the adjacent Fellowship Room for coffee and conversation. Baked goods, fruit and other refreshments abound.
Join us in building the bonds of friendship and faith. We’d love to have you be part of our Second Family!